yet luxurious African
Salty Creek in the Coastal Concession
Indulge in safari comfort in warm and well-equipped lodgings.
Enjoy en-suite bathrooms, Wi-Fi access and daily laundry service surrounded by breathtaking views. Delight in three sumptuous daily meals, often featuring the spoils of your hunt, venison. Experience the charm of African cuisine and stunning views in our lodge dining areas, while the Boma offers tranquil evenings by the fire.
Our lodges accommodate families and groups of up to 10, ensuring a grand adventure for all.
Top class accommodation, superb catering and exceptional care is standard.
Be sure to pack the following:
- One or two pairs of well-worn and comfortable walking boots
- A warm hunting jacket as it gets cold in the winter evenings
- Three sets of hunting clothes, khaki or camo
- Light / wet weather gear
- A pull over or jersey
- A good cap / hat
Travelling with children
The following must be in place:
- An unabridged birth certificate for each minor (under the age of 18). This must reflect both parents’ names.
- If the child is traveling with only one parent, the absent parent needs to send a signed affidavit giving permission for that child to travel with the other parent.
- If both parents are absent, both must sign affidavits giving permission. In addition, a copy of the identity document for the adult who will be taking responsibility for the child is required.
- There is no need for malaria medication as you will be in malaria-free areas.
- There are no legal requirements for vaccinations to travel to South Africa.
- A comprehensive First Aid will be available.
- It is advisable to have full medical insurance in place.
- A good camera and memory sticks
- Camcorders are welcome and remember battery recharge equipment
- Sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 20
- Personal Medication as well as a copy of a prescription for any prescribed medication if you need to get more while in RSA
- Rifle and cleaning equipment (no semi-automatic rifles are allowed into the country)
- Some people like to keep a diary of the daily events, so bring it along
- If hunting during our summer months (September-April), insect repellent is advised
- If necessary, please remember your converter
March and April are warm. May is cooler. It is coldest in June, July and August, especially during the early mornings and nights. From September onwards, the weather warms up considerably, and by the end of November, it is hot.